CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 11, 2007

WOOHOOO

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! It feels great to be sitting here and blogging. I should be in the shower since we have to be at a party in 50 minutes. OOPS! So much has been going on I don't know where to start..

We are kid free for the weekend. wink wink!! After spending all the time we wanted together I am now on the comp and he is watching T.V. LOL!!! True married life at it's best. ;) I am however missing my babies, just don't tell Nate.

School is starting on Thursday and I hate to admit it but I am excited. Being able to get the kid number s down during the day is going to be great. No fighting over the remote, the chair next to Amelia, or anything they can find to fight about. I can also get Mia back on her schedule, ehich means Mommy time in the afternoon. (this is also known as computer/phone/soap opera time!)

Now, to all those(Keely,Mel) who have told me I need to add pics and stuff to my blog I am going to work on that this week!! I have some great pics of my man on the horse and the kids also riding. I can't wait to get them downloaded and on here.
Okay enough for now.. I have 45 minutes to get ready!!!!!!

1 comments:

Keely Miller said...

You better hurry up with those pictures...
So glad to see you blogging again. I missed you!!!
Alone time with the hubby... What are you going for kid number 5. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!