CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 15, 2007

MIA

So we finally found a house that is beg enough for everyone!! WOOHOO!!!!!! We are in the process of moving and I am getting ready to take down the computer so I thought I better blog one last time. I don't know when we will have internet set up out there so I could be gone for awhile! I am sore from head to toe and just want to sit in a hot bath, but there is work to be done.

To everyone that has called and I haven't called back ... I am so sorry I will call you this week! PROMISE!! To the cutest little blond boy, I am so sorry I missed your party, I will plan a play date this week!!

Well Goodbye!! Hope to be back by Wednesday!

1 comments:

Keely Miller said...

OK, I was about to send out the National guard to find you.
I am sooo glad that you are moving. I have missed you on P-2-P. I am glad you are okay and will try later in the week to call you.
BIG HUGS!!!!