CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Dial up Vent

So here I go.. I am going to vent all of my dail up frustrations. I am mourning the loss of DSL and am HATING going back to dial up. You would think that they would have found some way to make it faster.. or a way to get DSl out in the stix. I love being in the country. I love the quite, all the stars at night, the room for the kids and most of all no busy street with idiots flying down it. But I HATE dial up,Oh and the june bugs! It is not entirley true that this is our only option we could get satellite internet.. with only a $300 hook up fee! Are ya kidding me that is a freakin van payment!! So hear I sit griping and wishing I had a money tree in the back yard.

So now you know! I still love and miss every single one of you, I just can't get anything done. Seriously I have like little 30 min breaks to get on here and that's how long it takes to get logged on. Okay mild exageration, but so how it feels. I am NOT mad at anyone I just can't seem to get the time needed to catch up. I do check my blogger friends daily, just can't get the time for P2P. Oh and I wont even get started on trying to upload pics! Jiminy that is a super headache. Good news though, my insomnia is back so I may be able to get a little more done internet wise! LOL!!!

0 comments: