CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Have you seen my body???

I feel like I have been running non stop the past month. There are days that my mind can't catch my body.. or vice versa. I am ready for some down time maybe a night out with my husband! Some weeks i feel like I am so disconnected from him and other weeks I am ready for a break from him. Go figure, you can never make a estrogen depleted woman happy. LOL!! So as I sit here typing this I keep thinking of how I am suppose to be doing this and that and blah blah blah. It will get done, plus if I wait maybe someone will do it for me ( I hate mopping!).
Well I am suppose to be putting together my resume to give to my chiropractor's office. I am ready to go back to work part time and bring in some much needed extra money. I have also decided to go back to school and get a degree... FINALLY. I am thinking of medical assistant for now then go back later when I have more time and get my social work degree. Pray for me friends. I seem to keep adding things to my plate yet I wonder why I get so tired!! Oh well I will need something to get my mind off of the fact that my baby is in school half a day. Can you imagine what a basket case I will be when she is in kindergarten ALL day. Lord help us all I will be a wreck.
I mean really why is it so hard for us Moms to see our kids go off to school??? Shouldn't we be proud that we have raised them well to the point they are ready to begin there education? Yet we sit there with a box of Kleenex, bawling our eyes out. I know that my problem is the feeling that they don't need me fully anymore. Just knowing that someone else can do the daily things that I always do. It is okay Mama.. NO ONE can ever do it as well as you do!!

0 comments: