CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 24, 2007

disconnect

First let me just say that I really need to learn how to spice up my blog!!!!!

Now, on to my post. Let me just say sorry to those who I usually make contact with on a website. I have not been there lately because of me... not any one else. I am having major menopause right now and can not get myself to connect with others. I feel like the only thing I have a relationship with is the fan, the bottle of wine in the fridge, and the kleenex. I feel like crap and it is my fault for not getting my replacement like I am suppose to. I do miss everyone online and in real life and I am really trying to do better. I hope all will understand and allow my hormones time to level out so I am bearable. i truly love all my friends and family!!!

0 comments: