CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Wow! I am blogging.

I have decided to start this blog more for therapeutic reasons than any other. Of course I have a website for Amelia and her updates, but I needed something for me. I have been handed a lot through out my life and although I would never trade in a single experience it stills wears on me. I have been really struggling lately with my faith and my mental strength. I try so hard to portray this super strong, all together, stop a moving train supermom image, but I am not!! I am scared. I am hurting. I am confused. I know I need to let others know how vulnerable I am and what I am feeling, but then who would take care of them???? I have gotten really great at being a fake. You know the fake happy and the fake smile. Example.. Every time someone says "I don't know how you do it" or " God wont give you more than you can handle" and of course my ALL time favorite " She looks so good, she must be doing better". This is when I put on the fake smile, do the fake little head nod and crumble even more inside. I just want to scream, are you kidding me!! How do you not handle it??? Do I let my kids suffer cause it's hard??? I am so sorry but was God not there on the kitchen floor when I cried for 2 hours cause my baby couldn't climb the stairs again today??? As for looking so good if all you knew your whole life was pain and struggle wouldn't you forget your not suppose to be smiling, is she being labeled because she has a loving heart and likes to smile??? She is almost 3 weighs 22 lbs, has the vocab of an 18 month old and has to wear leg braces when did this become looking good!?!

i know I sound like a big whining brat, but this is my blog and it is here so I can whine all I want. I need this so I don't hold it in and let it eat at me until I get to the point I have to take anxiety meds. Please don't think bad of me, just lend an ear and maybe a shoulder. This is hard stuff being a Mom.:)

4 comments:

Penny said...

Congratulations on starting your blog.You are not a brat ,just a loving caring Mum.
Hugs Penny (Pilsbury P2P)

Trish ~CnJ's Mommy~ said...

Congrats on starting...the first step is always the hardest! But it is best to let it out if you can! You are not a brat...you have been handed a lot to deal with and come to terms with, I so know that feeling...and i'm still coming to terms.

{{hugs}}

Andrea "The H family" said...

Hey honey....I know that "fake" your talking about very well. In fact, I find it's easier when it comes to Luke with the 'normal mommy's lives" with healthy children. Sometimes....it's just easier to cry with the hurting.;

I'll cry with you sweetie. I'm thrilled your blogging. And don't you worry missy...YOU ARE LOVED BY GOD. I know it' hard to see sometime through our children...but I know your precious in His sight. THIS I KNOW. Love you,
Andreas7 (p2P)

Keely Miller said...

Let it out Girl!!! I know all to well how you are feeling. Normal is boring anyways. I call us the weird family. My children love when I tell them we are all weird. I may even start a new trend. LOL.
Big Hugs and Keep Blogging