CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Okay so I am feeling a little better. still struggling with the unknown but I am trying to be positive. Her PT came today and doesn't think that her regression is anything that PT can fix at this point. UGH!! I figured as much and really how can we work on it if we don't have the cause!?! So we see Gi again next week and I am going to push for a little more this time. I don't want to pull the B card but I am ready too! But for now I am going to try to get some rest.. I got some major circles!!!!!

2 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

I found you! I've been crazy busy this week...but I'm adding you to my friends list.

Big hugs sweetie...blog on girl.
Can't wait to read your heart.

I think you'll see where your children will benefit from your thoughts when they get older. Mainly because I think it's soo good for our children to see our struggles, our walk with God.

Hugs again! Andreas7

Trish ~CnJ's Mommy~ said...

{{hugs}} so glad you are still blogging. I hope this helps you in more ways then you can possibly imagine.

I hope the doc's can give you some insight. {{hugs}}