CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Mmmmmm Life!!!

I have not been here for a long time and probably should. I am sorry blog forgive me for neglecting you. So many things have been happening here at home. Some scary, some funny, ome annoying and some of course baffling. I am getting ready to head pout the door and start the first of many hectic holiday days! Sometimes I wish we could just slow down andanot have to do so much so fast. But this is life and this is how it goes. So I will stop and get a diet no-no, Pepsi, and start my day. When I put my head down tonight I will be exhausted but loving every minute and every memory that I made for my kids today!

1 comments:

Keely Miller said...

Amanda, update your blog. I wanna see how everyone is doing. How are you all? How is Amelia? Please, please, please update your blog!!!